Thursday, January 1, 2009

1/1/09




So it's New Years and here we are. We've got this guy, who's smuggling some girl behind him. I'm pretty sure they're teenagers or in their early 20's because the chick was totally talking about managing a Burger King.

The dude has no idea what's going on. If you know me, you know how I'm always looking at people's shoes. Well, this guy is wearing the worst shoes ever:



Seriously? World Industries shoes? Not only is that thing marketed to 5th graders who just bought their first skateboard at Target, but they're fucking disgusting looking. This all over print crap needs to end, as well as losers sitting in my seat.

Update: The topic of their conversation just moved onto World of Warcraft. They are talking about getting their first mounts and being total newbs. I really hope they are on a date. I'm totally corpse camping them in real life right now.

Update 2: Their enlightening conversation has now moved onto Twilight, and how badass it is. Someone kill me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment