Sunday, January 4, 2009

1/3/09




So after I took this picture, the lady who is actually in my seat asked me what I was taking her picture for, so I told her I was going to blog about her sitting in my seat. Somehow, that was an acceptable answer as, she seemed totally fine with me putting it on the internet for the entire world to see. She then told me she had a blog and that she was going to find my blog and look at it. The other lady has a baby. Babies pretty much ruin everything. If I could smoke in here, there would be no babies.



So this girl was doing her homework. I'm pretty sure everyone knows how I feel about that.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not the "teenager doing her homework" but I AM the lady who seems to have been "censored"? What's up with that? I didn't censor you. I did tell the Starbucks staff that I thought it was somewhat off-putting to have someone stick a camera in one's face and that it might be cool to avoid taking pictures of babies without permission but...I'm curious, why did you take the picture down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and you can answer me over at MY blog, or email me at MIchelle@closetotheroot.com

    ReplyDelete